Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SONS OF ANARCHY


I don't know if you guys watch Sons Of Anarchy but I definitely do and if you don't you should start. This show is awesome!!! I am really excited for Season 3 to start. It will be on FX Tuesday Sept. 7th. Don't miss out on this show.

I also wanted to point out how this show has been on air for 3 seasons and not one of the actors from the show have been interviewed about the show. We do not see these actors in the limelight. Honestly I feel that helps add to the show because most shows out there you see all the stars everywhere and know everything about them. I don't know if there is a contract stating that they can't do interviews or talk about the show but keep it up it really helps with the suspense of the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment