Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dawn From Dirty Money Says No To Marrying Her Soulmate Que


Que, former member of Day 26, decided to propose to Dawn Richards of Dirty Money via twitter. For the past two weeks, no one knew Dawn's response until now and apparently it wasn't a "YES"!!!

"He talked about it to me but I didn't know he was gonna do that. I fell that's between him and I but I'm happy that he's happy with me and that's all I will say about that... You guys will know soon enough. Right now, I think Qwanell is such a loving person that he just wants to tell the world all the time what goes on between me and him and that was a surprise to me and I love him for that. But I'm more of a private person. You guys will find out when it's time. I do love him and I do think he's my soul mate."

Now that is what you call a polite let down. On another, check out Dawn and Kaleena's behind the scenes shoot for the cover of Black Men's Magazine... Skin, Skin, Skin and Fur!! And there is no way in hell Diddy was about to let Que come in and mess up his little Dirty Money Cheerleader routine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment