Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Diddy Talks Dirty Money


Sean Combs dishes on how he came up with the name "Dirty Money" and speaks about his "unique gifts":

"It's called Dirty Money because of a situation I found myself in a while back," he said. " I had some dollars stashed in my pants. I keep my shit pretty tight so there was no question of this cash being, you know, tainted in any way."

"But it made me think it was dirty money by being stashed down my pants. That's where the name came from." Outside of music, Diddy has several other business ventures on the go and thinks it takes a special skill to be able to to juggle his many endeavors."
"I had to have an honest 'Come To Jesus' conversation with myself. Art and commerce. I have a unique gift on how to mix them," he said. " I believe I have a skill for business, but I don't see why I cannot still focus on the thing I love, my music.

"The girls know how much I have put into Dirty Money. It has all my attention now."

No comments:

Post a Comment